Mobile Communications and Behavior
Mobile Communications and Behavior (MCB) is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal published by Science and Education Centre of North America. MCB publishes high-quality, original and state-of-the-art researches, theories, practices, experiences, current issues, and innovative applications involved in all aspects of mobile systems' communications. Its aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. The scopes of the journal include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Mobile computing systems and services
- Pervasive/Ubiquitous computing and communications architectures
- Wireless communications and networking
- Embedded systems, handheld devices and wearable computers
- Multiple inter-connected networking technologies, positioning and tracking technologies
- User interfaces and interaction models
- Mobile communication applications
- M-business models, m-commerce, integrated m-marketing communication
- Mobile learning, mobile/handheld devices in the classroom, tele-learning
- Learning/knowledge creation/strategy/methodologies, emerging technologies
- Security, privacy, ethical/copyright/cross-culture issues, problems/challenges
- Human and social interactions with mobile systems, pervasive wireless communications and networking
- Mobile/Internet addiction, cyberbullying, e-Health, cybertherapy and rehabilitation
- Mobile device behavior, virtual communities and Social networking behavior
Authors are encouraged to submit complete unpublished and original works, which are not under review in any other journals. Manuscripts submitted to this journal will be reviewed by internationally recognized experts in the appropriate fields. The journal is published in both print and online versions. The online versions are free access and download.
What is e-Version First
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First within a week after the final draft completed.
DOI®number: Each paper published in Mobile Communications and Behavior is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
Authors are encouraged to submit complete unpublished and original works, which are not under review in any other journals. Manuscripts submitted to Mobile Communications and Behavior will be reviewed by internationally recognized experts in the appropriate fields. Please Click here for the details of Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement and Click here for the details of Copyright Statement.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
- Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
- Double-blind system is applied for peer-review process; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-6 weeks.
- Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
- The authors revise paper and pay publication fee.
- After publication, the corresponding author will receive two copies of printed journals, free of charge.
- E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
The journal is published in both print and online versions. All contents are the same in both versions. We follow the term of open access journal. All published articles in online versions are immediate open access and free download for readers on this website. The readers pay nothing, while authors (or their institutions or funders) pay a publishing fee to maintain the journal operation.
All open-access articles published in Mobile Communications and Behavior are licensed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 international license.
Deposit Policy / Archiving Policy
Sherpa/Romeo's green archiving policy is followed in this journal. Both pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF can be archived, without restrictions.
Today Science and Mobile Communications and Behavior have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Mobile Communications and Behavior has released its issue , . The editor and the publisher would like to extend our grateful appreciation to all editorial board members who dedicated their valuable time and expertise in providing critical reviews of manuscripts for the issue . We also thank all authors who submitted their manuscripts for publication.
Mobile Communications and Behavior is recruiting reviewers and editorial board members for the journal. If you are interested in becoming a reviewer and board member, we welcome you to join us. Please find the application form and details at http://www.todayscience.org/reviewer.html and e-mail the completed application form to email@example.com.