Recruitment for Reviewers
SECNA operates a group of scholarly journals covering the natural sciences, social sciences, and engineering. The editorial board welcomes you to join us as a reviewer.
|Status: Part time||Working language: English|
|Working style: Internet-based||Payment: Honorary job, no payment|
Participation in the peer-review process is absolutely essential to the success and reputation of the journal. Reviewers and editors determine which works are of quality and significance. Due to our extensive readership, the research and scholarship selected by our reviewers will ultimately have an impact on literacy in national and international classrooms.
Reviewers' names will be listed in the printed journal and on the journal's webpage.
- Possess a doctoral degree in a discipline related closely to the journal
- Hold a teaching or research position at a university or academic institution
- Be fluent in academic and professional English
- Have a strong interest in the scholarly journal
- Work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
How to Apply
- Complete the application form. download here
- Please Note: Our journals belonging to economics-related subject category follow the JEL Classification Codes in American Economic Association. Their application forms are different with other journals. click download here
- Send your application form to the journal's e-mail address. Journals List